Check these out
Hey there, you made it to the least important page in the hierarchy of this list! That must mean you're still looking for something you haven't found on this site. I regret to inform you that, sadly, this is the end of this internet webzone. By this point, I can only direct you to the store but I put that one on another list for a reason, so instead of trying to make you spend money on printed cardboard that I haven't set up properly yet, I'll append a list of resources and things to look at/experience. Some things on this list may have nothing to do with the card game, some links are cool stuff, others things I want to shill. Come on, you're basically wiping with the last sheet by this point! Maybe you'll find something you like or you didn't know you'd like in here! Give it a go!
- If you want to make games and spend as little cash as possible, it's very probable you're just a hobbyist. Pico-8 is a very lightweight game engine that you can code in lua and edit every asset of the game in one little program that reminds me of early microcomputers.
- This 2016 movie Leonardo Medel did. I have no idea how can you watch it, but please do. You'll enjoy it a lot. It's in spanish, though.
- Look at this cool THORSE.PRG pixelart that MarsCat did!
- Have you heard MarsCat's music? This is a showcase of all of her bazillion projects that play different music genres and themes. It's very fun.
- I also make games! actually Gato D is more of a software company rather than a board game production company thing. I'm still working on all of these titles, and even some other unannounced projects so stay tuned if you play them, like them and want more!
- More things to come soon!